High Performance Teams
Without solid leadership, today’s teams can drag individual performance down and result in significant outcome and process losses.With leadership best practices in place, teams grow and perform better, the members are more satisfied with their roles, and the organization’s stakeholders are more satisfied with the gains in operating performance. Leading High-Performance Teams is a fast-paced multiple-day workshop that addresses the critical behaviors of team leadership with both newly formed and existing teams.
Session topics are outlined below and can be tailored to the needs of your organization.
- Designing cross-functional teams for long-term success
- Understanding the critical individual, organizational, and team factors that impact team performance
- Developmental stages of teams and team members
- Recognizing and practicing the critical leadership behaviors for team success
- Identifying the key leverage points for developing efficient change strategies when things go awry
Who will benefit from the High-Performance Teams workshop?
- Executives and managers who are committed to improving their skills and helping build powerful, successful teams
- Any staff member positioned to lead a mission-critical team
Meet Our Facilitator
Robert Ginnett, MBA, PhD, specializes in the leadership of high-performance teams and organizations. He is developer of the Team Leadership Model™, a system of real-time team diagnostics and leverage points for change.
Foundations for Team Growth
Learn how to improve results by improving your team
Power of Influence
Learn to lead teams and contribute to cross-functional groups by using the power of informal influence for organizational success.