It’s no secret that most managers and employees spend a lot of time in meetings. It’s also no secret that many meetings are not a good use of their time. Our one-day workshop, Driving Results through Meeting Management, can help you guarantee that things get done in all your meetings. Using a highly interactive format, the seminar includes two practice sessions for each participant based on real-time meeting issues. Participation is limited please inquire.
This workshop teaches participants how to:
- Become competent, confident facilitators.
- Use the six techniques that will set up a meeting for success.
- Determine the best layout and seating for meeting effectiveness.
- Demonstrate effective ways to keep the meeting on track and increase participation.
- Creating agreements among participants
- Asking the right questions and the right types of questions
- Understanding how decisions get made
- Dealing with difficult participants (aka the elephants in the room)
Who will benefit:
- Everyone at your organization who facilitates meetings
- Everyone at your organization who attends meetings
Contact us to find out more.