In a climate in which up to 75% of all projects fail to achieve expected results, Converting Strategy to Action is a hands-on program that can help your leaders and managers apply proven, no-nonsense strategic management solutions to your most important issues and opportunities. Centered on the Logical Framework, a simple yet powerful thinking tool, this highly effective workshop combines reality-tested techniques with a set of practical tools to boost the success of all types of projects, programs, and strategic initiatives.
Using the tools and approaches presented in Converting Strategy to Action, attendees develop the skills needed in a variety of typical applications:
- Reinventing your department
- Building strong cross-functional teams
- Restarting stalled efforts or jump-starting task forces
- Developing and launching marketing efforts
- Conducting major studies and analyses
Who will benefit from the Converting Strategy to Action workshop?
- Anyone responsible for initiating strategic initiatives
- C-level leaders and managers
- Managers in training or in transition
- Promising employees with management potential
Meet Our Facilitator
Terry Schmidt, MBA, PMP, SMP, teaches strategic thinking and project management in executive programs worldwide. He is the author of Strategic Project Management and Turn Strategy into Action.