Every professional depends on clear, clean writing to communicate with customers, vendors, and coworkers. Yet writing is often the smallest part of a professional’s training. Our Enhanced Business Writing Skills program remedies that with a customized interactive training based on the actual writings of your staff. Instruction, practice, and Q&A clear up miscommunications and smooth out errors. Feedback occurs during the sessions and in one-on-one coaching.
Topics may include:
- The basics of reader-focused writing
- Punctuation as signal to the reader
- Sentence structure for easier communication
- Writing better PowerPoint presentations
Who will benefit from Enhanced Business Writing Skills
- Staff who depend on clear email communication
- Staff who write reports, proposals, white papers, grant applications
- Staff who edit or are responsible for the writing of those who report to them
Meet Our Facilitator
Jill Kelly, PhD, is a former college professor of grammar and writing. She works as a freelance editor for businesses, academics, and professionals; and she teaches writing improvement to graduate students and business professionals. Her memoir was a finalist for the Oregon Book Award.